Monday, May 13, 2002

So a blog...this is it. Wow...i feel better already. I've been reading other people's blogs now forever....i actually was 'anti-blog' for awhile. i guess i just couldn't understand how i could allow myself to be completely honest to anyone who was willing to read. maybe that's my problem...time to be honest jenny.

so here i am....i really don't know how to begin a blog. talking about me....things that happen to me...yada yada yada. sitting here thinking about the people who are going to be reading this make me realize there are only a handful of people that really know me - like REALLY know me - like, they would probably know my favorite color without me ever having to tell them. that makes me sad. i've always had a problem with letting people get too close...and the ones that do get close - i never let them go. i guess i walk through the halls of our beloved THS and flash smiles to people that i'd really love to know...but probably will never connect to them -why is that?

"...i totally don't understand one thing you guys are talking about...it's like you live in your own little world....everything is an inside joke..." - i loved that. someone said that during a lab in chemistry about me and kristen. yeah- we do have our own little world - and it's always so difficult to try and clue people in to our craziness. i don't quite know how to explain this connection we have....i mean -get this- we find things to laugh about during a stinkin' chemistry lab (which happens to be my most-hated class) - i'm so happy to have someone like that in my life...someone to laugh with ALL the time....through good times and hellish chemistry labs. i think we feed off each other's creative juices...and we form things that are totally out of this world -one day, we're gonna be something great- just you wait. she's the only person that can understand me while i'm laughing....most other people have to sit patiently and watch me as my face gets beat red due to lack of oxygen in order to get the explanation....not her, our language is laughter- it's a non-stop type of thing. we just kind of stick together, through everything. we've been through a lot, more than many of you think - i guess if i had been blogging earlier you might've gotten in on those stories...but don't worry, there are more to come.

so...the end of the school year is coming...and i'm thinkin' "woo!" because- duh - it'll be summer....i've got my close budz really close and we have lots of plans that will ensure a summer not wasted. then i'm thinkin' "bleh" - because it means 'goodbye' time to some of my most favorite people...that's right. you stupid seniors...growing up without me. just the pending thought that things may never be the same...as much as i like the thought of being closer to getting out of this school, i'd like to use the 'pause button' right now....so i could just smile at things for a while....i've learned SO much over this past year...and a lot of these realizations are due to many of my older friends - and they probably don't even realize it... but...YEAH! i'm talking about you! - i guess it's my turn to be the big kid...aye aye aye....like i said, you stupid seniors, why do i have to love ya so much?

so it's one o'clock - and my homework is still sitting in the trunk of my car -the perfect place for it. huckelberry finn - bah! if huckleberry finn was here now, he'd tell me...."jenny, just keep it in the trunk." - yeah, that sounds like a good enough excuse..."yeah, mrs. lanzotti, i felt i should keep in touch with the characters in the story, and in order to do that - i pretended to be that character....and therefore did not do my homework, just like huckleberry finn would do - or would not do for that matter" - yes, i'm birlliant.

so i just blogged....wow. i feel amazingly better, without ever feeling bad in the first place. and to think, i used to hate these things - i guess being honest out in the open might not be so bad. phew...i could probably write about 10 billion times more...but there's always tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home